Jan 9, 2012

Funk-a-dunk-ba-dunk

Gah, anyone else dealing with the post holidays winter blues? I still have my tree up because it is my first live tree, and I can, but I think it will be going down soon and maybe I can shake this mood. Sheesh, with the kids back in school and Bobby back in Afghanistan, I am finding that the daily grind is really just getting to me lately. I am not one of those overboard decorate the house in November type people, and normally I look forward to January 2nd, but I think I was just overstimulated this year. LOL

So if you had any effect from post holiday blues, what did you do to shake the funk??

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Oddly enough this was me yesterday, too!

Coupons said...

I had the post-holiday blues for the first few days of the year. I'm not really sure what made them go away. Maybe it's just that my memory is getting shorter, so I forgot what I was blue about!