Mar 30, 2011

Liam is 3 months old!

IMG_0844

It is hard to believe my little man is already 3 months old (as of yesterday). He's turning into a baby right in front of my eyes as some of his infant traits melt away. For instance, he rarely has evenings where he cries for no apparent reason from 9pm-10pm anymore. He also smiles, coos, and laughs now. He still has some more work to do on his head control, but he does well with holding it up, he's just wobbly still. He also sleeps through the night very well, most nights for 7-9 hours at a time. If only I could get myself to lay down when he does, life would be near perfect.

IMG_0849

He's a pretty happy baby, at Matthew's kindergarten teacher-conference yesterday, every time she would go into teacher mode when she read along with Matthew, he would start laughing. Something about her speech pattern just cracked him up. He's pretty awesome about allowing anyone to hold him too. I remember Matthew & Sophie having a pretty healthy dose of stranger anxiety at this age, but not Christopher or Liam!

IMG_0840

Zonked out on my coffee table.

Oh dear Sophie, this girl is Drah-mah! She only naps about half of the time we lay her down, and then sometimes she will fight and by dinner time she is so exhausted we find her like this. Yes, that is my coffee table. We are still working on potty training, and it is so hit or miss. She still won't poop on the potty, and today she peed on the potty. No "atta girl's" here... I mean she peed ON the potty, as in panties up, onto the toilet lid. Don't laugh. Okay, go ahead and laugh; I did. But don't laugh in front of her.

My oldest and my youngest.

Aren't my boys cute?? Austin loves his baby brother. In case you are wondering, that is a road rash on Austin's face. He ate the pavement with his face while riding his bike two months ago. Poor boy has his father's bravado, combined with my grace. This totally explains why he has a major accident every other year starting in Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They are growing so fast! I can't believe that Hannah is already 12 weeks old. It seems like not that long ago we were 9 months pregnant and wondering if our babies would ever get here.