Feb 5, 2009

Austin & the Bully (different one)

Austin had an altercation at school today. From what I understand, some kids accidentally pushed him up against a stall in the bathroom, the kid inside freaked out on Austin and pulled him under the stall, another kid tried to pull him back out. Austin got mad and threw his shoe at the boy and the boy tossed his shoe in the toilet.

The kids' mom was FURIOUS at her son, I have no doubt that this will be dealt with at home. He was also suspended and will have to write an apology letter to Austin and to Bobby and I. I feel so much more confident about how this school is handling this problem, and how well the parents are cooperating.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's good to hear that the parents are taking responsibility -- to me that is the biggest factor in really stopping/preventing bullying.