Jan 23, 2009

We're back!

And what a week it's been! My server crashed this week and my host just reset it.

Bobby called me this morning to tell me his rental car was broken into. They stole the GPS, but thankfully left all his personal belongings alone. We got so lucky, he had all his luggage back there, including two laptops! ACK! When he got to the airport he subjected to a random inspection and then his bag was 3 lbs over weight and so he had to pay $80 to get it on the plane. He did not have a very good morning... he said the bright spot of his day was getting stuck in the middle seat between two beautiful women... Ha Ha. Life is so hard.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, it is my one day off. Other than getting my house clean and an afternoon appointment to get a health exam for additional life insurance, I plan on doing NOTHING. I really underestimated how difficult it is to get up and have the kids ready to go by 7:15 am.

No comments: