Dec 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 was an amazing year for us, we completed our family and added a sweet little girl into a household of even sweeter little boys. I learned how strong and powerful I am, and he experience of my home birth has given me new found strength and confidence in myself as a powerful woman. Like I want hear someone else say, I was "baptized in the power in natural birth".

We were able to gain so much in a time of financial hardship; the lessons we have learned from our mistakes will forever change our lives, for the better. I feel we have matured so much from it and been able to reevaluate the way we were living our lives and cut back on spending, while improving our lifestyle (money is more fun to spend when you know where it is going and what you have to show for it).

I made new friends, rediscovered one from a long time ago, and lost an old one only by distance, not in closeness.

I was also humbled by the power of prayer when my dad recovered from a major illness that could have easily taken from us at a young age. So I am a little sad to see the end of 2008, but I know if life is what you make of it, 2009 can only be better!

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful 2009, and that the new year brings you endless blessings.

No comments: