Dec 7, 2008

Ack, bad computer day!

Yesterday my baby girl bumped a banner on an ap in facebook and next thing I know, my computer has gone insane thanks to the Vundo virus. Le sigh. Kaspersky antiviral I *think* has cleaned it all, but I am still getting random craziness, but I think my baby is on the mend.

Other than that, we had another Financial Peace University class tonight, it was a lot of fun and Sophie actually made it about 2 hours without me and I was only paged at the very end of the class. It was really refreshing knowing my baby girl will allow others to hold her without me being there because I have a few things coming up to where I won't be able to have her with me.

I found out that one of the other ladies in my class cloth diapers her children, it was pretty darn cool meeting another cloth diapering mom.

No comments: