Nov 18, 2008

Indy Indy Jones

Tonight I was cooking dinner and in the other room I hear the boys watching one of our Indiana Jones movies... Matthew says in a sad voice "he is sad" so I ask him "who is sad honey?" and he says "Indy Indy Jones is sad mommy, his monkey at poison and died". I was trying to be compassionate while giggling inside. Indy Indy Jones?? *giggle snort* so I ask him again "whose monkey was it Matthew" and again he says "Indy Indy Jones' monkey". I called Bobby down to listen and he corrected him, and I told him "no, that's too cute, don't change it" and he popped me on the back of the head playfully and told me to quit encouraging bad habits. Well, at least I have my memories!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

That's hilarious!! I am the same way! I don't correct my boys when they say something cute or funny!!

Thanks for sharing!