Sep 19, 2008

I got tagged!

Terri Tagged Me!

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 Random Things


  1. I am covered in baby poo & breast milk right now, lovely huh? I started leaking while nursing Soph and before I could change my top, she pooped, but because she was nursing it blew out (her diaper gapped just a bit from being on her side). Then she promptly fell asleep. Everyone knows rule #1 of parenting is "NEVER wake a sleeping baby" and since she has not napped today AND has been a pill, we both get to suffer until she wakes up.


  2. I adore documentaries, the more obscure, the better. One I can think of off the top of my head that I loved was "Little Man", or "Born into Brothels", I liked that one too.


  3. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, but no one can tell because rather than organize my garage correctly, I just let it stay dirty. When I vacuum, I have to pull out the hose to get the edges, as I cannot just "trust" the vacuum to get it good enough.


  4. I HATE owing people money. It eats away at me, even if it is just $5. If I win an auction on eBay, I pay for it within seconds of getting the notification because I just cannot stand giving my word to pay something and not paying it. If I forget to pay something, I really makes me feel guilty.


  5. Along the same lines, I almost "dined and dashed" last week without even realizing it. I ate lunch with a couple friends and when we were splitting the bill I misunderstood when she was telling the waitress how to split the bill (and now I feel like an idiot because she meant her daughter's food when she said "I am paying for her too", duh) so when I thanked her as we were getting ready to leave she was like "I didn't get your lunch" and the waitress never gave me a receipt so I just assumed. Thank goodness I caught it in time because I would have left without paying and not known it, OR figured it out at a much later time and felt like an asshole for life (and I would have of course gone back to pay, even if it was months later when I realized).


  6. I wish yahoo IM had a spell check. I adore spell check, and will often copy and paste stuff into Word if it has no spell check. I love Fire Fox for having built in spell check. I have made sure to integrate spell check into Outlook Express any time I set it up. I am not a horrid speller, nor am I a wonderful speller, but it bugs me if I misspell something. - With that said, I am SURE my blog is chock-full of spelling and grammar errors.


So here is who I am going to tag, lets see who does it! :)


  1. Earthmama

  2. Tali (who is probably too busy with school to do it, but check out her blog anyways, her adorable little guy just got his first "boy badge" and he's just too darn cute not to go look at)

  3. Dana (PG-13, or maybe just PG)

  4. Elisa (also PG-13 or just PG depending on your level of prudence

  5. Amy

  6. Allison

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh, and I don't care if you can't spell!

Elisa said...

I'll do it right now but I've done this before. I've always got more quirks though, right? LOL

Add me to your YIM! I'm going into chat withdrawals w/ Tali gone. :P