May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day....

...or as my kids know it... "Mandatory Slavery Day".

So today DH painted the wall around our fireplace and finished painting the kitchen so now 100% of my two main floors are finished.

Austin and Christopher scrubbed doors, counters, and trim.

I vacuumed, shampooed carpets, shampooed my dining room chairs and living-room furniture, fixed a hole in the back of a sofa cushion and puttied a hole in my window from where Isis ripped down the blinds.

When DH was done painting he made a super yummy dinner for Austin's birthday of BBQ steak, pasta salad, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. I also made him the cake he picked out. OH YUM!

We got SO much done, I am exhausted and we are going to go lay in bed and watch movies, if we can stay awake.

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!

No comments: