Apr 6, 2008

Crafty Weekend

A couple weekends ago, Bobby set up his second desk he used for school as a craft table for me and I started sewing my own Baby Leg knockoffs I have been calling Frog Legs. I found a tutorial online, got some tube socks on eBay and went to town. With everything else I had going on, I put sewing aside and did not finish the Frog Legs until this afternoon and they turned out super cute. I sewed 18 pair total, but 6 are for friends as there were doubles of a few of the patterns. I also was able to pack up the machine to use my desk table to cut some fleece up for a no-sew tie blanket.

IMG_3066

Fleece Tie Blanket

IMG_3067

Close up of the pattern on her blanket

IMG_3078

Frog legs! Can't wait to see these on the legs of my little girl with her cloth diaper butt!

2 comments:

Vessela said...

They are so sweet!!!

SumnerRain said...

Thanks a ton! :)