Apr 25, 2008

35 weeks

Thirty five weeks. I should be excited, I mean that is a week away from my 9th month, but why does it feel like I have SO far to go?? I can safely birth at home in 2 weeks, but it also means I could still be another TWO MONTHS from having her too, especially since my babies like going overdue.

I cried to Bobby last night, I feel so done. I am so ready to have my sweet little baby now, but of course I know she is not done cooking yet and I don't want her to come out before she is ready. However I wish I could fast forward to my birthing day so we can both be ready and I can skip over the next X weeks of wishing it was time now.

2 comments:

Talisman said...

*hugs*

Just remember, a few days after she's born you'll wish you could shove her back up in there for a few days so you can get a few minutes of sleep. Do your best to rest and relax as much as you can with a house full of testosterone. She'll be here before you know it!

SumnerRain said...

I am sure I will, but let me have her now for a few hours and I will put her back when I am done, ok??