Mar 27, 2008

Hooray for a head down baby!!

Well, like I mentioned in my March 21st post, I have been taking measures to turn this little poopsie into a vertex (head down) position. One thing I did not mention, is that when I was doing my exercises to turn baby Sophie, one of the things I did was use my hypnobabies to get deep into hypnosis and envisioned her turning. That same night, I had the most vivid dream and I woke up Saturday telling Bobby I felt she had moved into a head-down position, but I did not want to get my hopes up until I knew for sure. So today when I had my ultrasound I was VERY excited to see a butt where her head had been last week! YAY! This is just one less thing I need to worry about.

In the last few weeks I will begin making sure she is in the optimum fetal position using the techniques on the Spinning Babies website.

Other than that, everything else was normal, blood pressure was great, still no weight gain, non-stress test was perfect, and everything looked wonderful in the biophysical profile. She is still stubborn, but she eventually cooperates and meets her movement requirements, does her practice breathing, and lets the tech see any vital organs. As a perk, I am reminded on a weekly basis this baby really is a girl, so maybe I will actually believe it by the time she is born.

No comments: