Feb 5, 2008

24 week appointment

Ok, so not quite 24 weeks, but close enough. I am 23w4d, my blood pressure is great, I still have not gained any weight, my fundal height is normal, Sophie's heart rate is in the 140's, she is active and strong and so far I am free of any of the normal aches and pains. My midwife was so excited to tell me about a woman she just delivered who used self-hypnosis in childbirth and she said it was the most amazing delivery. I was so thrilled for such a positive birth story, but I expect no less from my midwife who is such a nice fresh breath of air. She is so upbeat and positive, I am looking forward to my birthing day so much because I feel like I will be surrounded by amazing people between my husband, my doula, and my midwife.

My next appointment is March 4th, I will be almost 28 weeks. At this appointment we will also get to have our 3D ultrasound, I can't wait to see my little girl in 3D, I LOVED the 3D pictures I had of Matthew. After that I will be starting to go every 2 weeks and then weekly. I love when the appointments get closer, just because it means my baby is getting closer too!

Bobby left for the CO/NM area today, he's gone until Friday. I am so tired from lack of sleep and then having to get up early, that I am not looking forward to having to do the parenting thing alone this week. I have my three, plus the two I babysit from 4:45p-12:15a, when I want nothing more than to just crawl into my warm bed now until tomorrow and not have to worry about anyone else.

No comments: