Jan 9, 2008

Pics from yesterday

DH installed the new all-in-one printer, scanner, fax, to his new computer tonight for me, so I can finally share the pics from yesterday's ultrasound.

The color looks a bit off to me, a little more brown, but hey, whatever!!

19w4d_Profile

Here is her profile, I have another profile pic, that is more close up, but it's harder to see what you are looking at.

19w4d_Gender

And this is the "money shot", I finally believe I will be holding a baby girl in June, after one "I am almost positive" comment from the tech three weeks ago and yesterday's "wow, she is ALL girl, no denying THIS one" I think I am finally convinced I won't have a pretty boy in pink dresses (because they are too old to return).

Amazing how much you can love someone you have not even "met" but I am already head over heels for this little princess, just like I was when I got to see her brothers for the first time by ultrasound.

No comments: