Oct 15, 2007

The Babe!!

7w3d_scan_BPM

7w3d_scan2

7w3d_scan3

Well here s/he is! A cute little dot on the screen with a flickering heart. SO amazing. The little one is less than an inch tall, but s/he already has my heart wrapper around her/his non-existent little finger (hey, s/he has arm buds!)

I am measuring 7w4d and they changed my due date to 5/29/08, but since I probably won't deliver until June anyways, I am keeping my own 5/30/08 due date and expecting her/him somewhere before June 15th.

7 comments:

Terri said...

nice arm buds!

Penelope Anne said...

Too bad it won't be 6-10, such a good day.
Cute pics, I just went through the kids baby books and I still marvel at the fading ultrasound pictures we have from them.

Loretta said...

AH! I didn't know you were preggieness! That's what I get for not paying attention to my feed reader more often. Woohooo :) Grats and hugs!

alli said...

Congratulations!

Deb said...

congratulations!

Laura said...

Congratulations, mama!

suni said...

yay :D there's the bean!