Oct 14, 2007

"Ditty, NO! NO! NO!"

Sabin decided he was Spider-Cat and made a trip up the dividing wall between the kitchen and the sitting room. He is about as graceful as a bull in a china store and proceeded to knock over my knick-knacks in the process of his little escapade. Matthew the whole time was yelling at him, saying "Sabin, NO!" and "Ditty!! NO! NO! NO! DOWWWWN!" The other two found it hilarious and could not stop laughing. I thought after this little stunt he would call it a night, but no; since then he has knocked over papers on my kitchen island, and knocked stuff off my microwave. Damn cat!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Cute kitty. My crazy cat does stuff like that sometimes but she prefers the top of our fridge if it's clear which is rare. LOL

Glad you're ok btw. Read about your ER visit.