Oct 5, 2007

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Not sure why, but when I woke up I had this song stuck in my head and have not been able to get it out at all today, so I am going to spread it to you guys like a disease, we can all have it in our heads today.



I have always loved this song, and it always makes me cry, though I am not sure why. The first child had his hair turn white, the second child had birthmarks... but I have never understood how the children with the physical ailments felt the child who's parents made him attend a radical religious sect where the "shook and lurched all over the church floor" had it worse off, but hey! It's artistic, right?

Anyways, just wanted to share with you the song & thoughts in my hormonal little head.

2 comments:

Leighann said...

Oh wow, I haven't heard (or thought of) this song in years! Thanks a lot ;)

Elisa said...

I have never heard that song! I graduated in 1993 from high school so you think I would have heard of it.

I don't get why the religious kid's life was worse than the physically different kids' either. Strange song though. Didn't make me cry.

When I was pregnant, I craved country music. I never crave it otherwise. But it would make me cry and cry.