Sep 16, 2007

Post 2 from TTC section

Cycle Dates: 8/15/07 - ???

Well, here it is, 3 days later, and still nothing new. I should find out this week what my progesterone levels are, but I am 100% sure I did indeed ovulate on the 7th. I am 9 days after ovulation today, and yesterday had a nice little dip in my chart some could call an "implantation dip" and other's would call an estrogen surge.

Symptom Checker:

Nausea - 5 days now
Smell Aversion - 4 days now
Bloating - Started Today
Constipated - 2 days now
Cramping - Yesterday
Fatigue - 2 days now
Moody - Started today
I also noticed yesterday and today my gums are swollen and sore.

So, all can be chalked up to PMS, my overactive imagination, or an illness. I am not saying if I feel pregnant or not because honestly I don't know. I do know time seems to be going so slow. It is so hard to wait to test, but these below percentages explain why I am trying my hardest to wait. These are the percentages of when the average woman will get a positive pregnancy test.

* 35% at 10dpo
* 51% at 11dpo
* 62% at 12dpo
* 68% at 13dpo
* 74% at 14dpo
* 80% at 15dpo
* 88% at 16dpo
* 92% at 17dpo

And the insert says "In clinical testing, FIRST RESPONSE® detected the hormone levels in 69% of women 4 days before their expected period, in 83% of women 3 days before their expected period, in 93% of women 2 days before their expected period, and in 93% of women 1 day before their expected period."

So, if I tested tomorrow, I would have a 35% chance of testing positive by one statistic or 69% by another statistic; both seem pretty low if you ask me.

I hate this waiting it's crazy hard waiting this long if you ask me.

Anyways, I normally spot 1-2 days before I start my period, which is due on Saturday, so if I have not spotted by Friday that will be a good sign, but hopefully I will have some answers before then. :)

No comments: