Jun 22, 2007

iProb

iThink iHave an addiction to my iPod.

Today I spent hours uploading all my old music CDs onto my iPod and now have almost 1700 songs on there... as well as videos and Podcasts... almost 8GB total. I can listen to songs for over 5 days without hearing the same song twice.

I have a little bit of everything on there, from Alice Cooper, Disturbed, Tool, The Rolling Stones, Ani DiFranco, Zero Seven, Led Zeppelin, John Mayer, DMX, Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, Talking Heads, The Beatles, Shawn Mullins, ICP, Tori Amos... I think you get the point... my music is a little eclectic.

Anyways... My name is Heather and I have a problem.

2 comments:

alli said...

hee... iThink that is funny. iHave a problem with podcasts. I get a bit addicted to them as well.

Jennifer said...

I don't have nearly the amount of CDs that you have, but I still managed to put a couple days worth of music on my iPod. Which turned out to be very helpful when my work radio died. *gasp*