May 12, 2007

Just call me a pincushion

Today I went in to have my first ever acupuncture and wow did it feel neat! I feel energized and relaxed and calm; like I have a new lease on life as dramatic as that sounds. I read a bunch of research the other day on the effects of acupuncture on unexplained infertility and decided to call the acupuncturist that works with all the doctors around town that do IVF and booked an appointment with her office. If anything I feel like I am doing something to aid in conception since nothing else seems to be working. I also asked him to poke me in the weight lost area to give me a little more motivation to start working my butt off, literally.

I also got my lab slip for my HSG today, I am not quite sure where to get that done but I will call on Monday to make an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner to start down the road towards assisted reproduction, with IUI being the short term goal.

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh congrats on the acupuncture & I am so excited for you guys! I have been doing acupuncture for my allergies and now have NO allergic reactions to any foods AT ALL. Come on Baby #4!