May 22, 2007

Easy to Book!

I have always wanted to see Europe, I could totally see myself spending the summer backpacking through Europe living out of hotels, taking pictures of everything I see. Today I was visiting the website www.easytobook.com/ and admiring all the beautiful hotels and other gorgeous pictures. I would love to go to Amsterdam, not for the *cough* Coffee Shops *cough*, but for the people, the architecture, the history, and the Anne Frank house.

Barcelona is another place I would love to visit. While there I would love to visit the Picasso Museum and the Olympic Stadium, in addition to many other tourist attractions.

And of course, what is a European vacation without a trip to Rome, with the Vatican City and the Parthenon to name a couple, I could easily sightsee every day for a month and still not be able to take it all in.

If you are considering a vacation in Europe, stay tuned, Easy to Book is adding new cities to widen it's net.

*This is a sponsored post.

No comments: