May 22, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Circumstances, Part 1

Author's note: I am splitting this story into several smaller entries to make it easier to read. I apologize if it makes it harder to follow.

If you are reading this entry hoping for a happy story of butterflies or cute fuzzy puppies, you better hit your back button right now, or better yet, click the X in the upper right corner of your screen.

In order to tell you this sad tale of woe, I have to go back, back to Saturday the 19th. The day started out ordinary… I slept in, woke up and ate lunch, went to my acupuncture appointment and then came home to relax on my day off. We had turned down the request to baby-sit baby A. that evening because we had plans with our dear friends to have a Chili potluck and we have not seen this group of friends in almost/over a month.

To Be Continued...

No comments: