Apr 2, 2007

The things we do for our children

Austin has a photo project due today, and I thought he had it covered until he told us at 9pm last night he had not even started. So we scoured through 10 years of photos to find six acceptable photos, problem is, Bobby has not hooked up my new printer with me, so he had to take them in to be printed. He went to five different stores and did not get home until 11:30pm because he was trying to find a photo kiosk that was open that late. Of course, Austin will never understand how much we do for him, nor will he fully appreciate it, until he is at the fifth Walgreen's in town, 15 miles from home at 11:30 pm making duplicate photos for his own child.

2 comments:

eve said...

awwww, kids never understand! He will in time though! LOL

Tam said...

Oh man - I hate when my daughter does that. You're such good parents to get it done for himj =)