Apr 17, 2007

Las Vegas

It is no secret that Las Vegas is growing by leaps and bounds. I currently know a handful of people who live there and will soon lose another friend to the appeal of the Vegas lights. Because of the influx of people pouring into the city, Las Vegas real estate as you can imagine, is booming! Las Vegas is not all about glints, glamor, and gambling, but it is a great place to live. All my friends who live there love it, they say that there is just so much to do. Also, I just learned today that people in Las Vegas pay no personal taxes! I also admire the Spanish/Desert Style stucco homes in rich earthy tones and big beautiful windows. They remind me of homes I used to admire when I was a child visiting my family in the southwest.


*This is a sponsored post.

No comments: