Apr 11, 2007

Hot Fact

Did you know there are more chickens than people in the world? How about that a Siberian Husky named Pixie had 7 puppies, one of which was bright green?

I often get emails with fun facts about things to do with dryer sheets, or amazing uses for soda, or even interesting trivia; some which are true, some which are overplayed (like the multiple uses for soda). However they are still fun, and that is why I really enjoyed the above Fun Facts that I found on www.hotfact.com. Hot Fact also has some great articles on health issues, movie reviews, today in history, and interesting news articles.

The overall look of the website is simple, and could use a little bit of graphic appeal, but the content is great, the articles interesting and informative and a website I would return to. I also don't like how some of the links to other pages, don't appear on every page, or that the Today in History section lacks the appeal of the other sites (the layout, not the content); but none of these issues take away from the page itself. So if I had to give this website a letter grade, I would give it an A+ for loading speed, B- for graphic appeal, A for content, and B- for ease of navigation and an overall grade of B+. Great site!


No comments: