Mar 12, 2007

Update my house!

My home is 10 years old this year, even though this is not old, it is in need of a lot of updating. We have slowly been working on painting in neutral or earth-tone colors, and I would like to re-do the ceilings, which for some bizarre reason were finished with the long-outdated 'popcorn' finish.

When updating a home, something often overlooked is replacing outdated lighting fixtures, which can be an inexpensive change that will make a huge difference. I need to replace all the white and gold ceiling fans in my home, both Bathroom Lights, my florescent kitchen light, and anything trimmed with gold paint. All these changes will happen simultaneously with the popcorn removal, it just makes sense to do it all at once.


*This is a sponsored post.

No comments: