Mar 2, 2007

Sick (again or still)

After strep, then a stomach virus, we now all have had colds for about a week. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Last night I could not fall asleep because I was coughing and then I woke up around 3 and could not fall back asleep.

Anyways, I forgot to mention a cute story about Matthew when he was sick with the stomach bug last month. When he woke up he was pale and had small amounts of puke in his crib from the night, and he started getting "the look" all you moms know that look... the "I am going to blow chunks any second so take cover or give me a bucket" so I ask him if he is getting sick and he nods yes so we run across the hall to the bathroom and I set him in front of the toilet and tell him "pukey goes in the toilet" and he leans over it and spews, he then claps, flushes it and runs off to play.

I go back to stripping his bed and he is playing at my feet when I hear him say "uh-oh". That word is every moms least favorite word, know what I mean? So I turn around just in time to see him jump up, run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Wahoo! Now I am hoping toilet training is that easy! After one more time tossing his cookies in the toilet and a nice bath, he was fine.

No comments: