Mar 9, 2007

Ever have one of those days?

Where you know the moment you wake up that your day is ruined?

Today is that day, and I knew it at 2am when I woke up and could not go back to sleep. When I did manage to sleep I was awoken every 15-30 minutes. After 4am it was ever 5-10 minutes.

At 5:30 Matthew woke up screaming, like he was in pain, so I went to check on him and he thinks it is time to get up... no way, I CANNOT deal with him awake the entire time I have A.

I snapped at Bobby who asked me at 5:45 if he could help... I told him the only way he could help is if he could turn back time so I could sleep, or let me go back to bed. That did not happen and I feel bad for taking my stress out on him.

I feel sick, baby A. has a cold, we are out of Coke, and Matthew is still awake. Can I please just go to bed and wake up on Saturday?

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

(((hugs))) Sorry your day started off so rough. Hope it got better.