Feb 18, 2007

Need a date night, but have no date?

No problem, Just Say Hi!

JustSayHi.com is a 100% free online dating website, with all the online features of the other paid websites. No credit card is required, but I am sure they would appreciate a little word of mouth referrals to your friends and family.


Like a lot of other websites, on Just Say Hi you can search by gender, sexuality, age range, and distance from a specific zip code. You can also read bios, which include a picture, their physical description, profession, interests, and lifestyle choices.

I found the lifestyle choice questions were great, things you want to know like if they have been married before, if they have children, if they want children, if they are a drinker, a smoker and what religious preference. I feel those questions there tell a lot about a person. When I was dating Bobby if he said he never wanted children, that would have been a deal breaker for me. However I know people who are looking for a partner who does not want children, because they chose to live childfree by choice.

*This is a sponsored post.

No comments: