Oct 6, 2006

Someone please take me to Paradise

My husband and I have always wanted to visit someplace warm and tropical. I have been to Hawaii twice, and would love to return now that I am an adult; I would also love to take the children. Today I found a website on http://www.warmislands.com. This website is a fantastic guide; not only to Hawaii and surrounding islands, but to other locations such as the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Indonesia, Jamaica, Mediterranean, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, the South Pacific, and Turks and Caicos and many others (Africa, Australia, Europe, Thailand and the United States). The site is super informative and has hundreds of articles on what to do, what to see, where to eat and where to stay.


The website also gives information on individual cruise lines, as well as information on cruising, which would be so useful to someone like me who has never been on a cruise before. If all this wasn’t enough, it also lists some recipes for tropical drinks and foods; yummy! You should see the pictures on this website, they are just breathtaking.


If I were to take the children to Hawaii again, I think I would repeat the same tourist areas as my parents. I would spend a few days visiting Oahu and all the art galleries, museums, and historical sites such as Pearl Harbor. From there I would hop over to Kauai to relax on the beaches, take in the sights, and enjoy the great food.


My husband however would love to take a cruise, he said he is not picky as long as it is warm, and he is pampered. Because of his vagueness, I would probably join the forums and see what others are saying about their tropical vacation experiences. If you love to travel I would encourage you to join and share your experiences with others so they can make informed choices on where to go and what to see.

No comments: