Oct 16, 2006

Putting it out there

The secret is out... we want another baby. I guess three is not enough. Yes, I know I am crazy. No, I am not trying for a girl, I would LOVE to have a daughter, I won't lie... but I am opening my arms to any baby God is willing to give me.

We are seeking medical help with our past history of infertility. I got the ball rolling at my anual last month and she told me to go back for some post ovulatory blood work. I still cannot get my jaw up off the floor from what she told me.

I AM NORMAL!

Normal? "Your bloodwork all came back normal". Never in my life have I heard that sentance uttered when it came to my reproductive health. Not only that, but all my bloodwork contradicts my diagnosis of PCOS and Insulin Resistance.

Wish us luck, this time I KNOW I do not have the patience with my body as I did trying to get pregnant with Matthew.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh, Heather, that is fantastic! I am soooooo excited for you! Here is hoping you plant the seed very very soon :-)