Oct 6, 2006

As if we are NOT big enough nerds…

We need TWO DVRs, because the one with two incoming lines is not enough. On Thursday I have two shows (CSI & Grey's Anatomy), Bobby has one (Supernatural), and I am NOT missing CSI again! So, tonight while the boys were in Taekwondo we went to Best Buy to pick up a second unit for our bedroom.

I also feel like I got along done. Bobby has a 4 day weekend (mandatory telecommute days), so when Matthew was napping I was able to go to the boys' school, the bank, the vet, Goodwill, Bed Bath & Beyond, and to the grocery store.

Tomorrow, Bobby is talking about taking the boys to a Taekwondo state tournament a few towns over. Our school will be in it, but I think it would be a lot of fun for the boys to see a competition. Master Bell worked the kids so hard tonight, he was having them do all sorts of push ups... diamond, knuckle, finger, bounce and clap, etc. I treated the kids to a big meal, chicken Parmesan, Alfredo, french bread, a baked potato, and fresh broccoli and cheese. They chose to go to bed early, poor kids.

No comments: