Sep 21, 2006

How fitting

You Are Ani Difranco!
Honest, real, and well liked.
You're not limited by any boundaries.
"And you can call me crazy
But I think you're as lazy as white paint on the wall"


And...





Your True Love Is a Capricorn



Why you'll love a Capricorn:



Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.

Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!



Why a Capricorn will love you:



You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.

Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.



Thanks Gina for posting those in your blog, they were fun. How strange is it that I fit the profile of my favorite musician AND chose the sign of the man I married as my true love sign. Terri would be unimpressed, she would say "of course the quiz said Capricorn".

No comments: