Jul 22, 2006

A night on the town

Had a great time last night, went and had some drinks with a couple friends I had not seen in 10+ years, and one of my best friend's of 13+ years whom I had not seen in a year. It was so nice to be back in the company of old friends, some things felt like they never changed. I am hoping I can line up a meeting with another of my best friend's today who I have known for 26 years, yes, were were 1 when we met. :)

A little over 96 hours until I fly home, it will be bittersweet. I LOVE visiting family and friends and this time has just gone by so fast, but I miss Bobby, and the animals, and my house and my bed. I am anxious to start working on the new chapter of our lives with Austin's adoption, and Bobby's new job, and school starting back in less than a month, I just feel I have SO much to do that I cannot acomplish here.

No comments: