Jun 28, 2006

Feeling sick

I have been feeling pretty nauseous the last 3-4 days so I have not been updating that much not sure if I am coming down with something or if its stress (I think its the latter).

So, rumor has it Bobby should be getting a job offer this week. HR called him this morning and I am waiting on him to call me and tell me what he knows. This job would be here in town in the company he wanted replacing the person who got the job in Texas he interviewed with. I am not counting my chickens yet, but I willupdate once he gets the offer.

Bobby started college today, he is taking two easy shmeasy IT classes this term to get into the swing of things, I am so proud of him!

Next month I am going to Washington for a few weeks to visit friends and family. It will be Matthew's first flight.

Ok, the news I could not mention in my earlier post...

I am an auntie again! I will not go into the nitty gritty of it all since its complicated or post pictures since she's my sister's child, not mine, but she is BEAUTIFUL and her name is 0livia and I just cannot wait to hold her in my arms!!

The biggest news of all. We have retained an Attorney, I am adopting Austin!! We are all very excited! Austin is very happy (yet sad too, which is expected) and told me the other day he cannot wait until the adoption is final. I have already gotten my fingerprinting done, I just need to go get some money orders, a notary and head to the post office for my background check.

Anyways, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: