Jun 12, 2006

Earliest memories

Mine: My earliest memory was moving from a crib to a bed. I remember my parents moving the crib from my room into the back porch area and me trying to get back in it. I also remember waking up in the middle of the night with a cramp in my leg and my parents trying to figure out why I was hurting and I way in yellow footed pajamas. They finally took the PJ's off and found I had wrapped a rubber band around my leg and it was numb".

Austin: "Me being pulled out of bed because there was a fire. Garbage, newspapers, pop cans, and cockroaches on the floor [this was before he lived with us, when he was 2 1/2]. My favorite first memory was when my daddy was holding me and he was talking to xxxxxx [name withheld for privacy reason's, Austin's biological mother] and I was eating an Oreo cookie. I remember when my daddy brought me home, and you and Christopher were making chocolate chip cookies for me".

Christopher: "I remember our house in Texas, it was one story. I remember my swingset in at that house. I had a train track in my room. I remember my cat Jay-Bird, and I remember getting Dezzie. I remember Jennifer, my mommy's friend, and I remember going to her daddy's floating cabin, the toilet had blue water... it looked like a blob".

3 comments:

JennYeats said...

Im sitting here at work laughing my butt off. I cant believe Chris remebered that trip to the lake. Tell Chris the water is still blue..LOL

JennYeats said...

Hey remember that time that you and I put up that tent in the back yard so ya'll could camp out? The guys couldn't even figure out how to put the tent up so you and I had to.MEN!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, he is still helpless.... LOL If it wasn't for needing them to procreate, I think I would be better off without them....

Chris is such a nut, could not remember hardly anything about living in Texas, but the blue toilet water at your daddy's dock house.