Jun 11, 2006

A buck and a quarter (and a penny).



Matthew turned 15 months old yesterday. I can't believe its already been three months since he turned a year old. Everyone thinks he's around 11 months because he's such a small little boy.

So, for milestones... He's walking, he's running, he's dancing, he can climb up and down the steps. He's constantly talking, we just don't speak his language. He understands a LOT! When the older boys are in trouble he will yell at them and wag his finger at them... he is also now faking that HE is in trouble and will fake cry and get his nose on the door where we do time outs. He just started giving five on request, and will follow simple instructions like 'go get me that ball'.

We are still nursing 3-5 times a day, and he can drink from a sippi cup also. We are still using cloth diapers, even though everyone swore we would hate them. I LOVE cloth! He's still using his sling a lot, and now his Ergo carrier. We have used his stroller 3 times now in his life. He sleeps in his crib, as much as I wanted him to co-sleep, he sleeps 11-13 hours at night before waking, and takes a 2-4 hour nap in the afternoon. I must admit I love good sleepers, I have not had a bad sleeper yet, so I am counting my blessings. People wonder why I would love to have such a large family if I did not have fertility issues, and I think part of it is how great my children are.

No comments: