May 8, 2006

Happy Birthday my dear Sunshine


Austin turned 10 today. I cannot believe I have a tween! This is such a momentous day for him, he is finally in the two digits. He is a pre-teen, a remarkable young man indeed.

Austin:
1). You are honest
2). You have a huge heart
3). You are responsible
4). You are dependable
5). You are a good son
6). You are a great brother
7). You are trustworthy
8). You are a good student
9). You strive to improve yourself
10). You have set high goals for yourself in life, and you will acheive them

Austin, you have blessed our lives in ways you may never understand. May all your hopes and dreams come true. You bring so much joy and laughter to the lives of all you touch. We are so happy to have been there to see the young man you have become, you make us so proud. You are so special because you are you. We love you son! -Mom, Dad, Christopher & Matthew

Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it --- Fleur Conkling Heylinger

No comments: