May 22, 2006

And he's back



Mr GQ is back from his interview and feeling good about how it went. We should know an answer in 10-14 days. There is so much more to it, but I just don't feel like dissecting it all to try to find signs on the answer that may or may not be there. To me trying to dissect what this person said and what they may be hinting is like analyzing symptoms of a pregnancy to determine gender, so I have given it to the universe. 'Ca cera, cera'. Oh, I guess there were something like 50 applicants and 6 interviews, so its kind of a nice pat on the back either way.

2 comments:

JennYeats said...

I've got my fingers crossed...Tell Bobby he looked very handsome and professional. I didnt think I'd ever see him in a suit..LOL

Crystal said...

It's been 12 yrs since I've seen Bobby with hair anywhere NEAR that long.