Apr 6, 2006

Hissy

I woke up this morning to Matthew screaming his head off in the bathroom. Seems Daddy wanted a shower and Matthew was none to happy about being excluded. He tried distracting him with toys, putting him in his swing, bringing him to my bed, having me nurse him, but as long as he heard water running, he wailed and screamed for da-da. Daddy ended up showering with Matthew on the floor of the shower happily playing with tub toys.

Austin brought home his mancala today from art class. I will have to get a picture of it in the morning, its pretty amazing. He's been working on it for weeks in Art and it turned out fabulous!

Christopher's been extra sweet lately, I think he can sense my frustration with him & Austin lately about slacking on their chores.

Matthew took 6 steps tonight, unfortunatly I only for two on video.


No comments: