Mar 10, 2006

Sicks

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to have him working, but man Bobby's hours suck. Now that he is done with training he leaves around noon and is not home until 10pm. I feel like he's missing all the great time after school to play with the kids, catch up on their days, and sit down as a family and eat dinner together. It also made it tough when I was sick last week. Nothing worse than waiting for the kids to get home from school so they could take care of Matthew and I, I was relying on the help of an 8 and 9 year old! Turned out, Austin got it too so he was puking all day too. Christopher had his earlier in the week, so at least I knew he would be ok. Now Matthew and I have a cold and Chris got sent home from school today with a fever.... will this ever end?? I have so much to do to prepare for Matthew's birthday tomorrow, but I cannot leave Christopher alone and I have no one to watch him, and he feels too yucky to go. At least if my husband had normal hours, I could just wait until quitting time, but the bakery is closed before then and I have to get the cake. Uhhhg.

No comments: